Judges 6:24 - Psalm 43:4 --- Richter 6,24 - Psalm 43,4

- May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. - Romans 15:13

- Der Gott der Hoffnung aber erfülle euch mit aller Freude und allem Frieden im Glauben, damit ihr überreich seiet in der Hoffnung durch die Kraft des Heiligen Geistes! - Römer 15,13

Monday, August 16, 2010

Radically Follow Jesus

Not so much because of the book he's talking about (I don't know it) but because of the message he's sharing, here's the challenge for you and me, this is what it means to follow Jesus:



(In this video David Platt addresses American Christians and talks about American culture. Even though that might not be who you are or what you live in (it's not who I am or what I live in either ;)) -

I believe this applies to you and me just the same.

I also believe our "Christian culture", the way we live our Christianity, (sadly) isn't much different from the one over in America.)

2 comments:

Sari said...

Salome, back in August I went to a retreat with my college bible study group and we saw David Platt preach. He is an amazing man of God it seems! I bought his book for my dad but haven't read it yet!

Salsome said...

He seems to really be a godly man. He's got a very challenging message (from what I've heard and seen online so far ;)) - definitely a very truth-based and convicting one!
Great you got to see him! :)

Salome