Judges 6:24 - Psalm 43:4 --- Richter 6,24 - Psalm 43,4

- May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. - Romans 15:13

- Der Gott der Hoffnung aber erfülle euch mit aller Freude und allem Frieden im Glauben, damit ihr überreich seiet in der Hoffnung durch die Kraft des Heiligen Geistes! - Römer 15,13

Friday, November 14, 2008

The Amish Woman

On our floor at the Schaller's house there are two bathrooms. Each of them is marked with a little wooden figure of a man or a woman. So far, nothing unusual. :o) ...But because we are all women and there are no men living here we thought it was a little unfitting, so Michelle and I decided to transform the guy on our bathroom door... :o) 
Toilet paper makes a nice effect, don't you think?! Now it looks like an Amish woman. :o)

Michelle and me posing with our fifth roommate. ;o)
I really like living with roommates! I have known Michelle for more than six years and Johanna for four years, so it's not all that new to be around them. Tonnja I have known for a little over a year. Unfortunately we didn't really get to spend that much time together until now. We all have our own schedules and stuff going on, so we just happen to see each other every now and then. That is why we are going to plan on having dinner together once every week so we can discuss things or just spend time together... It's not that we're never all at home at the same time, but if we are we're often just each in her room studying or doing other things so we don't really spend that time together... With meals it is even worse - there have only been about two times when we all ate together, so that isn't something that "just happens". ;o)
Besides that I really love being able to just walk into the other's rooms and ask or tell them something. Especially with Michelle this is fun and practical because we are studying together and oftentimes we build a team together for projects or for writing papers so if I have a question I can just yell across our floor... :o)

No comments: